- J. L. Schellenberg (forthcoming). A New Logical Problem of Evil. In Justin McBrayer & Daniel Howard-Snyder (eds.), Companion to the Problem of Evil. Blackwell. (*Latest version. Recently revised*)
- J. L. Schellenberg (forthcoming). How to Make Faith a Virtue. In Timothy O'Connor Laura Goins (ed.), Religious Faith and Intellectual Virtue. Oxford University Press.
- J. L. Schellenberg (forthcoming). Religious Diversity and Religious Skepticism. In Kevin Schilbrack (ed.), The Blackwell Companion to Religious Diversity. Wiley-Blackwell.
- J. L. Schellenberg (forthcoming). Skeptical Theism and Skeptical Atheism. In Justin McBrayer Trent Dougherty (ed.), Skeptical Theism: New Essays. Oxford University Press.
- The links to the papers above are available via PhilPapers, but they are also available (with many others) via direct link at Schellenberg's website.
A Slew of Excellent New Papers from Schellenberg
Review of Draper and Schellenberg (eds.), <I>Renewing Philosophy of Religion: Exploratory Essays</I>
Adam Green reviews the book for NDPR.
0. Introduction 0.1 Mackie argues that the problem of evil proves that either no god exists, or at least that the god of Orthodox Judaism, ...
Notes on Swinburne’s “Why God Allows Evil” 1. The kinds of goods a theistic god would provide: deeper goods than just “thrills of pleasure ...
"...[O]ne can have a system of beliefs that is similar to those which Plantinga describes, involving massive misconceptions which are p...